Following another wonderful year of monthly photography competition entries in 2021, Nene Park is excited to announce the popular competitions will continue throughout 2022.
Each month, the photography competitions will have a different theme, encouraging budding and experienced photographers to think outside the box, search for seasonal nature and wildlife and visit the different areas of our beautiful Park.
At the beginning of every month, the new theme will be announced and the winning entry from the previous month shared. This year, the monthly winners will receive a £20 voucher to spend in a Park venue of their choice – the Visitor Centre & Gift Shop, Lakeside Farm Shop or Nene Outdoors Watersports & Activity Centre.
The winners will also enjoy the accolade of their photograph being shared on the Nene Park social media pages, displayed in our annual winter photography exhibition and featured in the 2023 Nene Park fundraising calendar. All proceeds raised from calendar sales go straight back into maintaining and nurturing the greenspaces within Nene Park, for all the community to enjoy.
The theme for January is winter wildlife. Photos can be taken in any area of Nene Park – Ferry Meadows, Orton Mere, Woodston Reach, Thorpe Meadows or the Rural Estate – but must feature our local wildlife to be considered.
So, what are you waiting for? Dust off your cameras, fire up your smart phones and get snapping in the Park, then email your entries to marketing.NPT@neneparktrust.org.uk. We can’t wait to see what you send us!
Photography Competition Terms & Conditions
• By submitting photographs, entrants agree to their images being used on the Nene Park website, social media and print material in the future.
• When submitting an entry, please include your name, the date the photograph was taken and the location of the photograph.
• Entrants are welcome to submit up to five photos per month.
• Landscape format images are preferred and full sized, high quality images are required. Please ensure the image file is attached to the email not embedded.
• To ensure the seasonality of the winning photographs correspond with the months in the calendar, photographs submitted ideally should have been taken within the month of the competition being entered.
• The entry submission window runs from the first day of the month until the last day of the month.