Vesuvio Italian Restaurant - Authentic Italian food in the heart of Whittlesey.
Italy is the inspiration behind our family-run restaurant, from the ingredients we use to the wines on our wine list.
We have a fabulous menu to suit every taste, including one designed especially for children.
Most of all, we are inspired by the Italian culture – warmth, genuine hospitality and the importance placed on family.
We love to welcome our regular customers with a friendly polite service that keeps them coming back for more, and we hope to welcome you soon on your very first visit….We guarantee it will not be your last!
If you can't dine in, we offer a takeaway service. Call us for more details.
Peppe and Maria
To make a reservation at Vesuvio Italian Restaurant, Whittlesey click here
Reviews for Vesuvio Whittlesey
"Could not fault the restaurant. The food was phenomenal and well presented the service was spot on and very friendly from the moment you step into the moment you leave. Will definitely be back :)" - Jamz G
"Last night our family had the pleasure of having delivered a selection of food from Vesuvio's.
Arrived on time and was piping hot - but that's just the beginning ....
- The Bruschetta's were superb!
- The homemade Lasagne was to die for!!
- The mushroom risotto was (aka Deborah) 'Out of this World'!!!
- The Pizza was authentic Italian pizza, couldn't fault it!!!!
The puddings, however, took everything up another level as well.
- The Slice of Apple Pie was (aka D again) 'Divine.'
- The Tiramisu was, simply, the best I have ever had ......... and I've had more than my fair share as it is my favourite dessert.
Thank you, Vesuvio. cannot recommend you highly enough, nor can I remember when I have had a better meal (in years), let alone as a takeaway" - Len