The Priestgate Clinic is a bespoke dental referral centre, situated in a fabulous grade II listed building, in the historic centre of Peterborough. Just a short walk from both the cathedral and east coast mainline train station.
Welcome to The Priestgate Clinic, a dental clinic with a difference, which offers:
Preventative & restorative dentistry
Caring for the teeth to keep them healthy and correct any problems to restore the appearance and function of teeth.
The diagnosis and treatment of abnormal positional problems of the teeth and jaws.
Non-surgical treatments to reduce the signs of ageing on the face.
The removal of impacted teeth that could otherwise cause permanent damage.
- Specialist dental expertise and general dental care in a patient-focused, friendly and positive environment
- Traditional values of professionalism and patient care
- The support of 21st-century state-of-the-art technology
- Specialist care in the historic centre of Peterborough
We’re proud to promote:
- The highest level of specialist dental training and skills
- A keen eye for both dental AND facial form/aesthetics
- The optimal use of the latest cutting-edge clinical techniques, underpinned by world-class clinical knowledge and a balanced interpretation of the latest research findings (and not biased sales promotions!)
The most advanced 3D scanning and x-ray facilities in the UK
The world is a vibrant three-dimensional environment. Fortunately, in the 21st century, it is now possible to use advanced computer imagery to appreciate your features in 3D.
The Priestgate Clinic is proud to have some of the most advanced 3D scanning and x-ray facilities in the UK, capable of everything from a single tooth to whole face analysis.
This doesn’t just create wonderful pictures; it helps to optimise highly accurate diagnosis, customised treatment planning and the successful finishing of treatment with a very keen eye on attention to detail.
The Priestgate Clinic is a dentist in Peterborough with a difference.
The clinic writes regular articles for The Local View. Please browse the latest wellbeing articles to find out more about dental health.